Northstar Vale Trávma
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,094 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson worked through everything that was said. Though the more he heard of Antigone the more he grew sickened.

You want to, but you don't. Was his flat response. He continued. And you probably won't, because you will not want to think of your children as liars.

An ear twitched. Then perhaps i Should leave. If your children are afraid of me, because of my appearance or my personality, then I shouldn't be in your pack lands. That is unfair to them. And if you feel this is the best recourse then I will leave, because sir I'm sorry but i doubt your son will only tell you that i struck him an no one wants to disbelieve a child.

I am quiet and I Do not share because the things that i have seen and done are not for children or peaceful's wolves ears. And that will not change. He shook his head.

He was not yelling, there was no accusation there. He was stating things as he saw them. As a matter of fact knowing me I will stay further away from you and yours. I will not engage even more. I will stick to the outskirts and just live in the quiet. Because it is peaceful and it is safe and there is no drama. I came here for peace, not for a child to throw me into a horrible position because he has a teenage crush on the woman that I have a relationship with. Did i scare your daughter i probably did and i did apologize to her and meant it and i apologized to you and meant it. And I would apologize to your son if i thought he'd take it. But he won't. You and I both know it.

It is clear, Arche.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
Trávma - by Arsenio - March 02, 2023, 08:08 PM
RE: Trávma - by Reyson - March 02, 2023, 08:13 PM
RE: Trávma - by Arsenio - March 02, 2023, 08:20 PM
RE: Trávma - by Reyson - March 02, 2023, 08:31 PM
RE: Trávma - by Arsenio - March 02, 2023, 09:39 PM
RE: Trávma - by Reyson - March 03, 2023, 06:25 AM
RE: Trávma - by Arsenio - March 03, 2023, 02:26 PM
RE: Trávma - by Reyson - March 03, 2023, 02:34 PM
RE: Trávma - by Arsenio - March 03, 2023, 02:51 PM
RE: Trávma - by Reyson - March 03, 2023, 03:06 PM
RE: Trávma - by Arsenio - March 03, 2023, 03:34 PM