Moonspear All anybody would tell me is all that bad news
Brecheliant
Family
802 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Private 
I know you aren’t feelin her but I wanted to get this up before time gets away with us! No rush. Set right after her thread with Sialuk (I can backdate if I need to but usually don’t bother)

Bridget hadn’t wanted to be impolite, but as the conversation with Sialuk wound to a close, she had to hurry to get to the place where @Keen was meant to be waiting. She was late. It wasn’t the end of the world but it had to be nerve-wracking for the woman waiting for her. Fuck, not a great start, but she’d absolutely make it up to her.

Hey!! I am so sorry, Sialuk caught me on the way and wanted to chat. It seemed like a bad diplomatic move to tell her I had somewhere to be, at least without checking in first. Bridget smiled and said as she arrived, explaining before she’d even managed to find Keen in the area next to the falls. Looking around, though, her smile grew as soon as she’d spotted her.

It had been ages since she’d been on an actual date. Romance wasn’t something she’d spent a lot of time thinking about, but something in her relished the opportunity to maybe return the favor if this seemed to go well. There were a few places she knew…

No jumping ahead. There was more than enough time for that after.
Messages In This Thread
All anybody would tell me is all that bad news - by Bridget - March 07, 2023, 01:53 PM