Firefly Glen I breathe you in again
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Penn had stayed away while Fenn and her son had visited the neighboring packs. He had little interest in taking up his role as their third wheel, and far more interest in exploring the area. He'd enjoyed running into someone new while they'd been gone, and he'd also enjoyed getting some time in to hunt. And, let's be real—to take a nice nap.

The summons came unexpectedly, but Penn was ready for it. He'd remained in the vicinity, hovering in their orbit while they'd done their thing and he'd done his. He felt a touch of anxiety returning to them now, wondering what Killdeer's reaction to him was going to be. Not too worried, but he was Bronco's son. He wondered if hatred was genetic. If it was, then Killer had at least a dose and a half of it—a full one from Bronco and probably half or so from Fenn.

Hopefully the dead squirrels he tossed over to them when he arrived would help.

"Morning, strangers," Penn said with an easy smile as he dropped to his haunches, "I got lucky today. One for each of you." His gaze slid over to Killdeer to whom he gave a non-verbal nice to meet you by way of a little nod and wag of his tail.
Messages In This Thread
I breathe you in again - by Fennec - March 28, 2023, 10:02 PM
RE: I breathe you in again - by Killdeer - March 30, 2023, 07:52 PM
RE: I breathe you in again - by Penn - March 31, 2023, 06:22 AM
RE: I breathe you in again - by Fennec - March 31, 2023, 09:17 AM
RE: I breathe you in again - by Killdeer - April 01, 2023, 11:17 AM
RE: I breathe you in again - by Penn - April 01, 2023, 01:47 PM
RE: I breathe you in again - by Fennec - April 01, 2023, 11:09 PM
RE: I breathe you in again - by Killdeer - April 02, 2023, 05:32 PM
RE: I breathe you in again - by Penn - April 03, 2023, 05:41 AM
RE: I breathe you in again - by Fennec - April 05, 2023, 10:20 AM