Firefly Glen I breathe you in again
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Fenn neglected to explain how they knew each other, which Penn found to be mildly interesting. He wondered if that was because she already had before he'd arrived. He wanted to know what she'd said. That they were friends? BFFs since they were kids? That she hated him but he insisted on continuing to stalk her? Anything was possible, and none of it particularly mattered.

She went on to explain the offer and he couldn't help but chuckle a little. He wondered if they'd been greeted by Lady Sialuk, as Alaric had referred to her. If they were going to settle there, he would need to learn how to stop rolling his eyes over that title. He kept his mouth shut, though, until they asked for his opinion.

"I'm up for anything," Penn said with a shrug, "If you guys like it, then that's good enough for me. We're talking about Moonspear, right?" His gaze rose to the mountain beyond. He didn't share Killdeer's concerns that the mountain would be difficult for Fenn to navigate. He'd seen her handle much worse in their travels together when they were young. If she said she could handle it, Penn had no reason to doubt her.
Messages In This Thread
I breathe you in again - by Fennec - March 28, 2023, 10:02 PM
RE: I breathe you in again - by Killdeer - March 30, 2023, 07:52 PM
RE: I breathe you in again - by Penn - March 31, 2023, 06:22 AM
RE: I breathe you in again - by Fennec - March 31, 2023, 09:17 AM
RE: I breathe you in again - by Killdeer - April 01, 2023, 11:17 AM
RE: I breathe you in again - by Penn - April 01, 2023, 01:47 PM
RE: I breathe you in again - by Fennec - April 01, 2023, 11:09 PM
RE: I breathe you in again - by Killdeer - April 02, 2023, 05:32 PM
RE: I breathe you in again - by Penn - April 03, 2023, 05:41 AM
RE: I breathe you in again - by Fennec - April 05, 2023, 10:20 AM