The Floodlands I'm doing fine, trying to derail my one track mind
Qeya River
Prima*
always an angel, never a god
396 Posts
Ooc — Twin

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: sims 4 woohoo music plays in the background

gonna end this with a good ol' dubious fade to black but thank you again!! <3 i would be delighted to start another thread with them sometime soon!! :D

I think, Wren's lips part as tongue finally makes contact with warm chestnut fur, rasping over the place where jaw meets neck. it'd be a shame if we didn't make this a bad habit, Colt. 
She pries herself free from his grasp with a wriggle of her leg, if only to wrap herself around him in one singular loop before her back is turned to him. A wispy tail flicks up to brush under his chin. Her eyes had not moved from his, watching, waiting. Rumor was that the loss of virginity was supposed to be romantic, cherished; but fuck it, this would be cherished in another way. Relived for months onward within mind and body, the taste of him that would linger on her tongue. And if he were a man of his word, neither would not have to live only with memories for long.
His wife she would not become, nor did she desire to be so. She had the feeling she would grow to be something much worse, and she welcomed it with open arms. 
The songbird would perform one last dance, one last song that would echo in the night; one that would make even the fish among the waters blush. 
What a way to be welcomed to Teekon.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm doing fine, trying to derail my one track mind - by Wren - April 16, 2023, 07:39 PM