Sun Mote Copse i'd rather chase the Sun than wait for it.
Qeya River
Prima*
always an angel, never a god
399 Posts
Ooc — Twin
i'm SO sorry for the terribly late reply, i've been out of town but i have made my return!

Wren's expression falters. Softens, even, eyes rounding at the edges and mouth falling to a slight frown. She'd, admittedly, mostly tuned out his description of the forest, but hearing the words sister and falling out made her ears visibly perk.
She knew that feeling. She understood probably better than anyone.
I'm sorry to hear that, she croaks out, a genuine display of sympathy, though crackly and watered down. I get it. Something like that happened to me, too, Her feet wobble, standing on the balls before leaning forward on her toes again. not to get all, y'know, personal on yah, but a falling out with my sister is kinda why I'm here. Her voice fades out into something like a broken whine, her statement left open ended. Should he inquire further, she would perhaps elaborate, but for now, she would leave it in the air. It sat, stagnating and growing cold, as did the pained memories behind it.
Messages In This Thread
i'd rather chase the Sun than wait for it. - by Figment - April 16, 2023, 07:48 PM
RE: i'd rather chase the Sun than wait for it. - by Wren - May 11, 2023, 06:03 PM