Neverwinter Forest With wild horses running through your hollow bones
Qeya River
Prima*
always an angel, never a god
395 Posts
Ooc — Twin
'tis i with the late reply now LOL i'm so sorry, idk if you saw my dm as zaahira but i've been out of town!!
Oh, thank God, she breathes out, allowing her expression to relax and her eyes to hood. was a l'il scared you were coming down here to kill me.
She wasn't stupid. She knew that pitiful gaze, that sudden lowering of the volume of his voice. She looked sad. Not that she didn't know that she looked sad, but it made her vulnerable, vulnerable to him, which she very much hated. He hid it behind his corny little jokes, but she knew, and oh, how it made her wish she could shrink in size, shrivel down to a microscopic size and be one with the isopods and worms and arachnids that crawled the surface of the earth. Unnoticeable to the naked eye, nothing more than a cog within the ecosystem.
Except she was not. She was a wolf, a big wolf, a big sad wolf, who was impossible for this unfortunately kind stranger to not notice. She avoids his eyes nonetheless.
I think I can move it myself. I've got pretty damn big shoulders. She mirrors his tone the best she can, allowing a small laugh to escape her lungs once more. Did you come out here 'cause you wanted to assist me in the destruction of trees?
Messages In This Thread
RE: With wild horses running through your hollow bones - by Wren - May 11, 2023, 05:54 PM