Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,197 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
i totally forgot you were going to do this, lol. sixsix is misgendering on account of i don't think he would be able to tell?

Above, Sialuk heard a rustling of feathers, and she looked above to see Sixsix settled there. Another crow sat beside her companion, and Sialuk wondered if he too had succumbed to the season's whims. She had not known him to do as much, but there was no reason to believe he would be without family. She smiled, watching as they chattered amongst one another.

Sixsix had noticed the other bird, and he peered curiously at her. When he saw her nearly topple from the branch, he couldn't help but giggle. At her question... Her deal is that she's horny as fuck right now, Sixsix replied.

Record scratch. Let's start from the beginning.

A few years ago, Sixsix—the wolf's name for him which he'd taken a liking to—had happened upon a young wolf. He'd had a little bone with him, and she'd dropped some meat. She seemed absolutely fascinated with little bones, and he got free meat out of it, so they came to an arrangement. He brought her neat little bones, and she kept him fed. He kept her safe by alerting her to danger, and she kept feeding him and accepting bones.

Truth was, Sixsix didn't really know what the bones were for... or why she was so obsessed with him, but the deal worked, so he hadn't had any reason to quit it.

And now, back to the present.

The last few months had been pretty wild, seeing her (try to) knock up everybody and anybody she could get her paws on. Not only that, but she seemed to be running this whole dang place. And now she was apparently trying to get all the tail she could so she could get knocked up. Let's just say it was too entertaining to fly away from.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Messages In This Thread
[m] wild at heart - by Sialuk - May 31, 2023, 11:35 AM
RE: [m] wild at heart - by Yonder - June 17, 2023, 06:45 PM
RE: [m] wild at heart - by Sialuk - June 20, 2023, 08:53 PM
RE: [m] wild at heart - by Yonder - June 23, 2023, 07:20 AM