Greatwater Lake I'm cryin' through my fear
369 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Guardian
The cubs took to the provided meal — one hesitantly so. Either way, he was glad that now a more unpleasant route wouldn't need be taken.

After a few moments, he noticed the shift in attention. Following Miho's gaze, Khaba turned to see Aliki hovering close.

Instinctively, he had the want to drive her away, lip curling tight in defiance. This den space had claimed as his own, and harbored his offspring. But when the fish she carried had been spotted, he took note of the gesture.

Khaba would not force her to leave, but a faint growl made it clear that she was not to enter further. 

Kicking the fish nearer with a gentle paw, he offered the option to the cubs. Perhaps they would prefer this instead. He didn't care what they ate, so long as they no longer had the desire for milk.

He watched them closely, content to continue doing so to ensure their bellies were full. But a sound disrupted him. The noise, familiar, his fur immediately begun to bristle. The omega had found the den of his cubs, but had not been invited. 

Marching straight for the entrance, the alpha pushed past Aliki and went straight for Sunspots, aiming to shove the omega with a rough movement. You are not allowed here! His snarl warned, teeth on open display, should the omega retaliate and their use would be necessary.
silence at the
proper season is
wisdom and
better than any
speech.

Messages In This Thread
I'm cryin' through my fear - by Merikh - May 15, 2023, 09:27 AM
RE: I'm cryin' through my fear - by Racharra - May 15, 2023, 05:01 PM
RE: I'm cryin' through my fear - by Aliki - May 15, 2023, 05:33 PM
RE: I'm cryin' through my fear - by Miho - May 16, 2023, 02:25 PM
RE: I'm cryin' through my fear - by Sunspots - May 16, 2023, 07:30 PM
RE: I'm cryin' through my fear - by Merikh - May 21, 2023, 09:17 PM