Fox's Glade [m] biology, i am an organism, i'm chemical
Swiftcurrent Creek
Delta
278 Posts
Ooc — xynien
One might ask: why was Mae so far from home?

Well, Mae would counter, why was Wren so far from home?! She didn't know her packmates by name or by face, but by now the girl had learned most of them by scent. This particular woman's scent had changed, she'd noticed. It was weird. That registered as illness to the young pup, who was already looking into making a full time job of minding other people's business. It just seemed like the thing to do. @Akavir and Shardik (@Swordfish) were always in her business, after all.

She had almost caught up to her packmate when the scream rang out. Mae flinched so hard she stumbled and fell wide-eyed onto her butt. She stared straight ahead, toward the source, with ears flat for a moment. Then she lunged into a run and came skidding to the scene of the crime, ready to chomp someone into next week. Except there was no crime. Just her packmate curled on the ground like a dying bug.

Mae sighed, and in her best imitation of Stern Akavir, marched over to the woman. Sick? She sniffed at her, poked her with a paw. Sick. Home. The little Mayfair lifted her head imperiously as she gave the command.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] biology, i am an organism, i'm chemical - by Mae - May 30, 2023, 11:00 AM