Swiftcurrent Creek [m] half a mind that keeps the other second guessing
Qeya River
Prima*
always an angel, never a god
395 Posts
Ooc — Twin

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: potty mouth and also EXTREME internalized misogyny/self hatred

Was Wren jealous? Honestly, the root of her feelings was not a decipherable one. All she knew was that a brick was in her stomach, hard and heavy and weighing her down; and at the same time, cheeks dusted with rose as heat began to pool in her face.
But what she did know, as Silvertongue blatantly admits her romps with the Creek's men, was that Wren was not her. Silvertongue is perfect; small and unassuming, patterned with stormy grays with eyes that dazzle their onlooker. A freshwater devilgirl with a steely grin and a siren's call for a voice. Everyone's dream woman. And she 
thought of what she had told Arric, about how sourly she thought of herself, and it all came crashing down again.  
I saw the way you looked at me, when I came to-- to Riverclan, her voice is higher, now. Booming, thunderous, thickly accented and unashamedly, disgustingly butch. you think I'm a threat, don't ya? You-- Jesus fuckin' Christ, I should'a known. She is back to pacing, now, frantically trying to busy her own feet, expel the energy. You think I'm a threat, so you come to my territory to-- to what, assert your pretty privilege dominance? Take a good look at me, sweetheart, they don't even fuckin' want me! And why would they?! Huff after huff of uneven breath, in between bursts of words that spew directly from a scrambled mind. Why do you-- I wanted to be your friend, and you come here to fuck my Alpha and Beta?! 
Messages In This Thread
RE: half a mind that keeps the other second guessing - by Wren - June 19, 2023, 03:51 PM