Swiftcurrent Creek [m] half a mind that keeps the other second guessing
Qeya River
Prima*
always an angel, never a god
396 Posts
Ooc — Twin
last one from me <3 ty for the thread as always!!! these two tug at my heartstrings i adore them

You make me feel, truly, mi querida.
And it's that which echoes over and over in the Gamma's mind, forming a soft-glowing halo of stars that encircle her head. She all but beams, a bashful, dopey, stupid grin, and no one would have been shocked if she had jumped to her paws and done a giddy, childish dance.
But instead, she slowly hobbles into a stand on pleasantly tired muscles. She wished she could truly believe her when she spoke, but for now, she could choose to. 
You should get home, huh? Her gaze bounces skyward, to the purple-pink haze of evening that had begun to set in. She had a pack waiting for her; and with it, a man who did not know what he had in the riverwoman. But that was not a thought she would voice. I'll take you to the border. Not like I've got anything better to do. 

And soon enough, whether Silvertongue was to accept her offer or not; they would be alone again in their respective homes with whispered promises of visitation. And when she departs, Wren is left with the thought of the dangerous woman, the belladonna; of what they could be and of what they were; of jealousy that still ravaged a softened heart, but no longer for the men. Of them. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] half a mind that keeps the other second guessing - by Wren - June 20, 2023, 05:43 PM