Swiftcurrent Creek [m] you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide
Qeya River
Prima*
always an angel, never a god
396 Posts
Ooc — Twin

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: horny ass useless lesbians smfh

It came as not a question, but a command, and Wren did not need to be told so twice. The gyration of hips is met with the firm sweep of heavy arms, of blown pupils and soft lips and the release of so much that coils deep and waits patiently, oh so patiently, for an unraveling. Fierce, but sweet; never too rough, the nip of teeth always chased with the slow roil of tongue; never with only her own needs in mind.
There were no men here. No, not at all.

Labored breaths, the taste of her still heavy and rich on the gamma's tongue, limbs not yet untangled from the other's, and a new title slips from love-drunk lips while the gentle preenings of aftercare fall into motion. Cara mia.
For now, it felt as if Wren had forgotten the weight and heat of the stars as they fell around them.
Messages In This Thread
[m] you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide - by Wren - September 01, 2023, 01:14 PM
RE: you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide - by Wren - September 02, 2023, 11:26 PM
RE: you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide - by Wren - September 07, 2023, 06:51 PM
RE: you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide - by Wren - September 07, 2023, 09:08 PM
RE: you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide - by Wren - September 10, 2023, 08:47 PM
RE: you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide - by Wren - September 17, 2023, 09:54 PM
RE: you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide - by Wren - September 30, 2023, 05:01 PM
RE: you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide - by Wren - October 19, 2023, 11:30 AM