Wheeling Gull Isle Oh my friends, my friends forgive me….
Messenger of God
99 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Throwing Kai in here so he is more aware. Feel free to skip around him.

Malakai was not far from his mother. He tread upon the green hills, sniffing and scratching at the earth for anything of interest to dig up and/or eat. John and Everett came along and with them, the scent of blood. Malakai perked up his head, the young boy trotting into the direction of the other two, following his mother's heels. He was on alert and it was only as John finished did his lip twitch and eyes narrow. 

She attacked you for no apparent reason? A brow rose, his head tilting with a wonder, his gaze critical as it shifted then to his mother to see and hear what she made of all this. 

Whilst Ava having attacked seemed obvious, with an intent to protect her sister, what had it been then to set Ana off? John said that she had been just staring out into the water and then lunged at his throat the moment he got too near. Would his mother believe him? His father? 

Whether they did or did not, Malakai already felt as though he did believe John- the evidence was stained all over him and probably would be so on Ana too. Malakai always felt the children were doomed to follow their birth mother's steps into darkness. Obviously, he was right. 
Messages In This Thread
Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by John - September 07, 2023, 05:41 PM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by Everett - September 07, 2023, 08:15 PM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by John - September 08, 2023, 06:48 PM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by Everett - September 08, 2023, 10:48 PM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by John - September 09, 2023, 12:15 AM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by Everett - September 09, 2023, 09:11 AM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by Heda - September 09, 2023, 12:56 PM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by John - September 09, 2023, 06:03 PM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by Everett - September 11, 2023, 11:23 AM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by Malakai - September 12, 2023, 04:58 PM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by Heda - September 17, 2023, 10:53 AM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by John - September 23, 2023, 07:05 PM