Foggy Bottom Way ratero
Qeya River
Prima*
always an angel, never a god
396 Posts
Ooc — Twin
last from me as well!

There was so much that could have been said, and yet Wren's voice did not come.
Never do her eyes leave Silvertongue even as the static forces further into her head and the words from her mouth come in a jarble. After everything, everything, here she still was, even while her face twists in hideous anger and hurt and a flurry of horror cascades from the depths of hell.
Before her stands the woman that was, time and time again, handed the scarred tissue of heart; the whirlwind of sacrifice and of vulnerability and of nights spent in silence and warmth; Wren had stripped herself to the very core only for it to be ripped from her in one fell swoop of ivory teeth and chipped nails.
Had they not been trying?
The nerves in her limbs shock her with red-hot pricks and the air in her lungs crystallizes into something agonizing. She wanted to scream, wanted to renounce all of this, everything, right here and now—
Finally does her voice come; hardly more than a pained tremble wrought with the fire of a thousand suns. You, do not yell, why are you so convinced that no one is capable of loving you for who you are? You think this will fuckin' fix it, Silver? You think running away for the third time will fix it? Because I can promise you, right now, that it won't. do not scream. When have I-- when have I given you-- we were supposed to build a new life, the tears burn as they strike her cheeks, as the salt chokes her. Do not yell. take a good look around you, Silver. He's not here right now, is he? He doesn't have power over you anymore. I mean, for fuck's sake, look at me. I found out and I still came to you, I have tried-- I told you everything, you are all I want. and I'm still here. I'm still fucking here. And no, I'm not Crowfeather, I'll never be Crowfeather, and maybe that makes me-- maybe I'm not good enough, but god fucking dammit, I'm still here.
Trembling something fierce, her gaze now falls upon the unknown woman and the sharpshot figures of her companions along the horizon. Take care of her.
A final glance is given to Silvertongue and within it lies the months of longing and of laughter and of pain and forgiveness and retribution, of something that still stupidly yearns. I will be-- I'll be waiting, if you ever want to see me again. I'll always wait. what a fucking idiot I am.
Wren would not return home that night.
Messages In This Thread
ratero - by Silvertongue - September 07, 2023, 06:39 PM
RE: ratero - by Andromache - September 07, 2023, 09:12 PM
RE: ratero - by Akavir - September 08, 2023, 03:36 PM
RE: ratero - by Silvertongue - September 08, 2023, 04:31 PM
RE: ratero - by Wren - September 08, 2023, 04:53 PM
RE: ratero - by Andromache - September 08, 2023, 04:41 PM
RE: ratero - by Akavir - September 08, 2023, 05:20 PM
RE: ratero - by Silvertongue - September 08, 2023, 05:40 PM
RE: ratero - by Andromache - September 08, 2023, 05:49 PM
RE: ratero - by Euryalos - September 08, 2023, 06:05 PM