Sapphique
Obsidian*
"mireille?? more like misandreille *cackles*"
thank u val, very cool!
859 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ecologist
Historian
"sapphique be a place of secrets an' hidden t'ings dat men be too restless to find. dis place was part of de reason i made my den in de t'orns, an' will again." the more she thought of it, the more mireille was pleased at the idea that she would bring new life into their coastal world.
perhaps she and chacal might be pregnant together, or perhaps — mireille considered that more than they were ready to be mothers, raelle included.
Messages In This Thread
To prove that hell is where my heart's been - by Raelle - September 08, 2023, 12:20 AM
RE: To prove that hell is where my heart's been - by Mireille - September 22, 2023, 10:24 AM
RE: To prove that hell is where my heart's been - by Raelle - September 22, 2023, 10:36 AM
RE: To prove that hell is where my heart's been - by Mireille - September 22, 2023, 03:21 PM
RE: To prove that hell is where my heart's been - by Raelle - September 22, 2023, 03:49 PM
RE: To prove that hell is where my heart's been - by Mireille - September 22, 2023, 05:00 PM
RE: To prove that hell is where my heart's been - by Mireille - November 19, 2023, 10:42 AM