Swiftcurrent Creek I'm dying to live in a world I don't belong
Qeya River
Prima*
always an angel, never a god
399 Posts
Ooc — Twin

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: implied suicidal ideation

He was right. She knew this. And yet she cannot seem to fully convince herself. Her presence here in this pack, in this valley, was nothing more than a hindrance. And she had dragged him and his pack with her, dragged Silvertongue, too, into this — mess.
No more, no more; not ever again.
She dislodges the breath stuck in her throat. I'm gonna leave for a while, Akavir. A long while. Don't wait on me. I need to-- remove the burden from your shoulders. Remove myself from this suffering. I need time.
The thousand yard stare does not break.
But I want you to know that I loved you, in some way that was perhaps without definition, and in some way, she still did. and that-- that I'm sorry. For this. For everything. she shuffles to her feet unsteadily and for one last time, her eyes find his, the pools of pale gold; the scars that drag beneath obsidian fur, the dark face she once thought she had loved.
She would miss him. He would not, she thought; but perhaps that was for the better. You are better off without me.
If not stopped, she would hobble away from Swiftcurrent's border for what would presumably be the final time.
Messages In This Thread
I'm dying to live in a world I don't belong - by Akavir - October 01, 2023, 11:58 AM
RE: I'm dying to live in a world I don't belong - by Wren - October 01, 2023, 01:39 PM
RE: I'm dying to live in a world I don't belong - by Wren - October 19, 2023, 08:01 PM
RE: I'm dying to live in a world I don't belong - by Wren - October 20, 2023, 06:27 PM
RE: I'm dying to live in a world I don't belong - by Akavir - November 08, 2023, 07:14 AM
RE: I'm dying to live in a world I don't belong - by Wren - November 10, 2023, 03:26 PM
RE: I'm dying to live in a world I don't belong - by Akavir - November 10, 2023, 04:01 PM
RE: I'm dying to live in a world I don't belong - by Wren - November 10, 2023, 04:47 PM
RE: I'm dying to live in a world I don't belong - by Akavir - November 10, 2023, 05:56 PM
RE: I'm dying to live in a world I don't belong - by Wren - November 10, 2023, 06:07 PM
RE: I'm dying to live in a world I don't belong - by Akavir - November 10, 2023, 06:21 PM