Wheeling Gull Isle For the wages of sin is death
Messenger of God
99 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Can end here if you'd like?

I will teach you. Not just of God. After all, Malakai knew much about God, thanks to his mother and father's teachings. He studied, he listened. He had taken it seriously when perhaps the other seven children had not. Malakai did not waller in wonder if God was listening. Of what God might say to him- do for him. Instead Malakai focused on what he could do for God and knowing the bounty he would have returned for his love and loyalty. 

Nakano would teach him how to live as wolf, as mortal, before God would take Kai to his eternity. To track, to hunt, to fight even. He could not rely on his parents to care for him now. It was only he and Nakanao and Kai must learn quickly. 

It would be very hard.

I was told Malakai means 'God's messenger.' My father... His throat tightened. He had baptized me in the name Malakai Michael, to be one of God's warriors as well. His paws shifted across the sands as he spoke, trying to choke down where his emotions were getting the best of him. I might not be ready, but I am ready to learn. 

Kai didn't know if one day Nakano might decide to run away from the island when trouble came around, like those before him, but would take the man's help while he could. He would not take advantage of the time he had with him. 

Once, Malakai had found him and in this, saved his life. Now Nakano just might so be saving Malakai's own. 

Home.
Messages In This Thread
For the wages of sin is death - by Nakano - October 18, 2023, 12:17 PM
RE: For the wages of sin is death - by Malakai - October 21, 2023, 07:32 PM
RE: For the wages of sin is death - by Nakano - October 21, 2023, 08:50 PM
RE: For the wages of sin is death - by Malakai - October 22, 2023, 09:44 PM
RE: For the wages of sin is death - by Nakano - October 24, 2023, 06:16 PM
RE: For the wages of sin is death - by Malakai - October 29, 2023, 02:17 PM
RE: For the wages of sin is death - by Nakano - October 31, 2023, 02:13 AM