Wheeling Gull Isle I come, God, I come
Messenger of God
99 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Malakai's expression remains flat, if not holding the slight bits of annoyance and boredom, as he listens to his bother explain how they had not meant to leave him- and yet they had. 

But it was not minutes later did they realize their brother was missing. Not hours even. But days. Had it really been days before they realized one was not among them? Or had it simply taken them days to decide it was probably in their best interest to go back for him, because God wouldn't have liked them abandoning one of his flock? Because Heda didn't want another dead or missing child staining her already blood soaked paws? 

Malakai did not hate Simeon. He didn't even hate Dinah. Hatred was a strong emotion, which Kai did not hold for either. Simeon had never done wrong to Kai, yet Kai's devotion lie elsewhere. To Dinah, he pitied her. Such a lost and little girl, who couldn't see God's light if it smacked her in her smug face. Simeon was just simply caught between, like a middle child that often had gone unnoticed. 

From where I'm standing, it seems like you all had already decided. You all left. I stayed. Like father had. Like Judah. His eyes of sun and moon then, cut into his mother's direction, with every secret hope to see here flinch from the cut of those words. To stop her in her tracks as she meant to draw nearer to him. 

Malakai loved his mother, deeply and truly, but she had fucked up and all must be chastised for the error of their ways. Father knew it and in it had shown great penance. A self punishment which had been his ending. Now, if it be so that his sins were forgiven, Caracal walked with God now. 

We built this temple - we did. His look passed to each of them, one which now shown great disappointment, despite his so few months of life. A child was not meant to at such a young age see his parents fall so swift and hard. Yet he had. The illusion their greatness, strength and unbending faith completely shattered

Mom, Dad, you and me and Dinah and Judah. It is our sanctuary. We sang and we praised, we laughed and took love in our faith and worship. We didn't need to seek out others, for God provided. God brought them to us. Because he knew this was where his chosen people belonged. And you want me to give up? To leave?? 

His head tilts up. A snort. Inconceivable!! 

I will rebuild this temple - or die trying - either way, God will know my conviction.
Messages In This Thread
I come, God, I come - by Simeon - October 21, 2023, 12:43 AM
RE: I come, God, I come - by Heda - October 22, 2023, 08:59 AM
RE: I come, God, I come - by Malakai - October 22, 2023, 09:51 PM
RE: I come, God, I come - by Simeon - October 24, 2023, 12:04 AM
RE: I come, God, I come - by Heda - October 29, 2023, 10:12 AM
RE: I come, God, I come - by Malakai - October 29, 2023, 02:53 PM
RE: I come, God, I come - by Simeon - October 30, 2023, 04:50 PM
RE: I come, God, I come - by Heda - November 01, 2023, 08:57 PM
RE: I come, God, I come - by Malakai - November 17, 2023, 11:52 PM
RE: I come, God, I come - by Simeon - November 18, 2023, 01:09 PM
RE: I come, God, I come - by Heda - November 18, 2023, 07:12 PM