Redtail Rise my tongue is an axe, and a sword
Pledged
Bearclaw
828 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
"I don't think she'll evuh conthider uth family. You, maybe, but she'd....Prolly want you to leave me." She said. The thought of it was unbearable- but he had sworn to be by her side throughout all of it.

"They can't make uth leave." She said. "Augur an' I are the leaduth. They wanna thtage a coup? Let 'em twy. Let huh kidth thee how mad she ith. She hathn't earned that rank, an' she'th jutht making huhthelf more and more unworthy of bein' in a leadership role." She hoped that Avicus' behavior might at least make an impression on the kids, and that they might see that their mother's behavior was erratic and unreliable.

"I don't want to leave Augur...Not jutht...now," She said. She could tell how much Avicus' slight had wounded him. "He'th...The clothetht thing I have to a Dad, an' I...I don't wanna walk away on him. If he want'th to keep the Rithe, I wanna help him keep it. He'th alwayth been there, fuh me an...I wanna do thith, fuh him."

The plans she had with Ancelin were still at the top of her priorities- but it wouldn't have felt right to abandon Augur in the early waves of whatever was to come from the Redtail family. She knew what it was like to be left behind, and couldn't bring herself to walk out on the man and his family so easily.
Messages In This Thread
my tongue is an axe, and a sword - by Ancelin - November 01, 2023, 06:49 PM
RE: my tongue is an axe, and a sword - by Ameline - November 01, 2023, 09:34 PM
RE: my tongue is an axe, and a sword - by Ancelin - November 01, 2023, 09:46 PM
RE: my tongue is an axe, and a sword - by Ameline - November 01, 2023, 09:57 PM
RE: my tongue is an axe, and a sword - by Ancelin - November 03, 2023, 08:36 AM
RE: my tongue is an axe, and a sword - by Ameline - November 03, 2023, 09:04 AM
RE: my tongue is an axe, and a sword - by Ancelin - November 03, 2023, 09:20 AM
RE: my tongue is an axe, and a sword - by Ameline - November 03, 2023, 09:46 AM
RE: my tongue is an axe, and a sword - by Ancelin - November 03, 2023, 11:28 AM
RE: my tongue is an axe, and a sword - by Ameline - November 03, 2023, 01:09 PM