Naaghai Lowlands [m] triple dog dare
Qeya River
Prima*
always an angel, never a god
396 Posts
Ooc — Twin

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: gore, implied amputation w/ ooc permission

staying somewhat vague w/ this in order to keep it in line with something semi-realistic LOL. please let me know if u'd like me to change anything!

Wren had begun to gather that she was now faced with two options.
One was to simply keep her comfortable, to say all of the things she never said when they had been together; to keep her warm and wait for the infection to swarm and steal her away; slowly, agonizingly.
The other was a crude procedure she did not know she had in her to complete. She is no masterful healer, no professional. But there is a vague hope, flowering, that perhaps it would work; that perhaps, despite the circumstances, it would save her. And there, too, is a possibility that she would never be forgiven for doing so.
Two options. It took Wren all of a moment to be swayed. Love is a selfish thing.
She needed — something to help her. To ease the pain; to prevent shock. To pluck roots from the ground and pry open the dry lips, and with this she waited until there were, she thought, no visible signs of pain.
To put teeth upon her lover. To cut through beloved muscle and marrow. To have to squeeze shut her eyes to prevent salt from bursting into the wound. To taste blood; her blood.
But what else was she to do?
It is done as quickly as she can manage to do so.
Blood loss, she knew, could drive her to a merciless end within hours to minutes. Water. She needed to clean it; she needed to stop the bleeding, somehow. Hoisting the riverwolf as gingerly as she can over her shoulders, Wren drags the willowed body toward the stream that cuts from valley into desert. It is cold; bitterly so; maybe, just maybe, that would work in her favor. Flowerbuds yanked from a hearty bush, pressed to the site. Mud, too, slathered. She holds the beloved face between her paws and says over and over that she is sorry, even if it isn't understood nor heard.
I love you, I love you, I love you.
Messages In This Thread
[m] triple dog dare - by Wren - November 07, 2023, 03:07 PM
RE: triple dog dare - by Silvertongue - November 08, 2023, 08:41 AM
RE: triple dog dare - by Wren - November 08, 2023, 11:52 AM
RE: triple dog dare - by Silvertongue - November 08, 2023, 12:47 PM
RE: triple dog dare - by Wren - November 08, 2023, 01:01 PM
RE: triple dog dare - by Silvertongue - November 08, 2023, 01:11 PM
RE: triple dog dare - by Wren - November 08, 2023, 04:34 PM
RE: [m] triple dog dare - by Silvertongue - November 09, 2023, 12:27 AM
RE: [m] triple dog dare - by Wren - November 09, 2023, 12:39 PM
RE: [m] triple dog dare - by Silvertongue - November 09, 2023, 04:52 PM