Redhawk Caldera All of the people that I don't know
Brecheliant
Family
809 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
All Welcome 
tags for ref! But anyone is welcome!

After finding @Teya by the lakeshore, Bridget proceeded to insert herself without being willing to take no for an answer. Clearly she needed someone to remind her she wasn’t alone, and Bridget would stay at her side however long it took.

She introduced herself to @Ponyboy and @Bronte as “Aunt Bridget”. A friend of their mom’s who would be staying with her a while to help. She was no stranger to this kind of thing, and slipped into the role of caretaker naturally. She wouldn’t let Teya refuse to sleep and would not allow her to starve herself.

Brecheliant was as open to her return as she’d known it would be. She fished the familiar river, now icy with the fall, and looked up to the trees briefly. She welcomed the sense of purpose, but hoped for her friend’s sake she wasn’t so sorely needed come spring.
Messages In This Thread
All of the people that I don't know - by Bridget - December 03, 2023, 09:06 AM
RE: All of the people that I don't know - by Frolic - December 11, 2023, 09:57 AM
RE: All of the people that I don't know - by Bridget - December 17, 2023, 11:32 AM
RE: All of the people that I don't know - by Frolic - December 20, 2023, 09:24 AM
RE: All of the people that I don't know - by Bridget - December 28, 2023, 10:26 AM
RE: All of the people that I don't know - by Frolic - December 28, 2023, 04:53 PM
RE: All of the people that I don't know - by Bridget - January 03, 2024, 06:36 PM
RE: All of the people that I don't know - by Frolic - January 03, 2024, 10:00 PM
RE: All of the people that I don't know - by Bridget - January 07, 2024, 11:53 AM