Moonspear Now I just sit in silence
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
nabs this
Today, she opted to revel in the rain in full. With a slicked coat and the distinct scent of rain filling her senses, she continued roving across the mountainside for much of the shower. Only at its worst moments when the wind gusted and the rain came in sheets did she take pause in the best sheltered place she could find, and when it finally eased back to a steady rain, she was back on the move.

In her own way, she liked it and almost, it felt like a salve on her aches -- even if only momentary. She had missed the feeling of a summer rainshower, after all, and the barrage on her senses that the storm had been detracted from that endless feeling of uneasy hunger and frustration this famine had left her with. Amekaze knew deep in her bones, that things in these very Wilds would mend, but damn, that did not make it easy. So while she prowled the forest down a nonspecific pathway, she moved a little lighter now that there was a tiny bit of green regrowth here to enjoy these rains as well. Soon, she vowed, soon this place would prosper anew.

Which, evidently, led her upon one of her newest curiosities: the Thrall. Dubbed such by Charon, Amekaze had put herself at arm's length of that one for a few days just to let herself cool, knowing that looking at her sooner may just remind her of how close to death she'd come by her follies and how that had seemed.. all too right. By now, she did want to find out more.. both of the wolf herself and what could bring them.

She came upon the Thrall and chuffed harshly despite the rain. Her stance was proud and sharply attentive, albeit not aggressive yet -- although the slow flick of her tail may have seemed more ominous than intended with the rest of her fur bladed with wetness. She was still gauging this wolf, and her reaction was bound to be a key part of it.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Now I just sit in silence - by Althaia - June 07, 2016, 10:02 AM
RE: Now I just sit in silence - by Amekaze - June 07, 2016, 09:09 PM
RE: Now I just sit in silence - by Althaia - June 07, 2016, 09:21 PM
RE: Now I just sit in silence - by Amekaze - June 08, 2016, 01:36 AM
RE: Now I just sit in silence - by Althaia - June 08, 2016, 06:37 AM
RE: Now I just sit in silence - by Amekaze - June 08, 2016, 10:48 PM
RE: Now I just sit in silence - by Althaia - June 10, 2016, 10:21 PM
RE: Now I just sit in silence - by Amekaze - June 13, 2016, 01:16 AM