Northstar Vale will the real slim shady please stand up
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
indra cameo, feel free to PP her in any way. do not count me in the PO if one is established!

the red child had been accompanying warbone (and patiently waiting for him to eat his fill before she dared approach) when she saw him lift his bloodied snout from his kill and pause. indra's ears were not so trained as his, but she could hear her mother slightly -- mutely she followed the hulking male as quick as her little limbs could take her.

they were not too far, but indra was winded by the time she arrived. warbone had swiftly outpaced her, and she had tracked his pawprints there. she saw dagfinn, zephyr and tryphon were already involved: at the center of the scuffle was the fierce form of her mother and a wolf she did not know.

in a way, indra's heart burst with pride that it was her mother that could be so intimidating and fierce -- and while the child made no physical attempt to attack jackrabbit, she was there as both a barricade and arsenal; a tool to be directed towards him if commanded.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
will the real slim shady please stand up - by Jackrabbit - December 12, 2016, 12:13 AM
RE: will the real slim shady please stand up - by Saēna - December 12, 2016, 01:07 AM
RE: will the real slim shady please stand up - by Jackrabbit - December 12, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: will the real slim shady please stand up - by Saēna - December 12, 2016, 08:32 PM
RE: will the real slim shady please stand up - by Dagfinn - December 12, 2016, 09:41 PM
RE: will the real slim shady please stand up - by Larus - December 13, 2016, 08:49 PM
RE: will the real slim shady please stand up - by Warbone - December 13, 2016, 09:29 PM
RE: will the real slim shady please stand up - by Indra - December 20, 2016, 07:38 PM
RE: will the real slim shady please stand up - by Jackrabbit - December 26, 2016, 10:53 PM