Blackfeather Woods i have brought nations to their knees
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
Kahlil is not left waiting long before Nyx appears, melting out of the shadows and taking form before him as if she is truly the goddess of night as her name would suggest. Except, she didn’t melt out of the shadows so much as she lifted her head, giving away her position and he is embarrassed he did not notice the white freckles that set her apart as distinctly marked. His soon-to-be silvered mane puffs slightly with vainglorious pride as she calls to him in an inviting tone. “I caught you breakfast,” He announces to her, honeyed voice of boyhood that yet conceals the deep, husky rasp of whisky steeped in smoke he will boast as an adult breaks the silence of the serenity that has settled between them and rings as sheepish. Not shy, nor uncertain. He is not as humbled as he perhaps should be and not lacking in self confidence. He only seeks her approval and is hesitant on whether she would offer it to him or not simply because, in reality, he does not know her well. “it’s not much but I thought you might appreciate some breakfast in bed.” He offers a cheeky little twist of his lips, glacial gaze taking in her expression for a moment before his gaze drops down to his catch. He picks it up betwixt his jaws and pads over to her, presenting it to her as he lays it carefully upon the ground with a gentleness that will not befit him very soon and nudges the scruffy and scraggily rabbit corpse towards her before he takes a step back to admire his handiwork again. Eagerly, his gaze rises to her once more not wanting to miss her reaction to his first (successful) hunt on his own.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i have brought nations to their knees - by RIP Wintersbane - July 07, 2017, 04:24 AM