Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,115 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Eljay ate while Ty spoke. His ears flattened in silent apology to an unpresent force while she spoke, feeling guilty already at the thought of departing from Drageda when he had really wished to make it work. But if he wouldn't get better and die then he would also hurt Wildfire, so maybe he should just... give up, for now.

It was then that he noticed Thuringwethil in the distance and he froze. Eyes grew large, guilty and filled with emotion as he stared into the distance and licked his lips in subconscious sign of submission. Should he come with Ty? Should he stay here, or ask the Heda how much longer? But there was more than waiting involved here, and he was afraid that if he'd stay here, he wouldn't make it.

"I... I don't know what to do," he said as he looked at Ty, feeling miserable and not sure why she was even supporting him so. "I don't think they'll let me try again ever if I leave now." And that meant that he wouldn't get to see Wildfire, probably, if he ever wanted it so. What if he'd never see her again, so soon after he had gotten her back? "My cousin Wiffle is there, I... I wanted to be with her. But maybe it'd be better to..." He looked back at the Heda and bit his lip, wishing he could make a choice that would be to stay in Drageda and to be healthy. He didn't want to die because he made the wrong decision, and he didn't want to not-repay Ty for everything she'd done for him, for dragging him from the edge of death by offering him food in a completely selfless gesture.
Messages In This Thread
holding out for a hero - by Eljay - August 06, 2017, 10:04 AM
RE: holding out for a hero - by RIP Tytonidae - August 06, 2017, 12:51 PM
RE: holding out for a hero - by Eljay - August 10, 2017, 04:59 AM
RE: holding out for a hero - by RIP Tytonidae - August 11, 2017, 10:34 AM
RE: holding out for a hero - by Antumbra - August 14, 2017, 09:44 AM
RE: holding out for a hero - by Eljay - August 16, 2017, 04:52 AM
RE: holding out for a hero - by RIP Tytonidae - August 17, 2017, 10:04 AM
RE: holding out for a hero - by Eljay - August 18, 2017, 03:57 AM
RE: holding out for a hero - by RIP Tytonidae - August 24, 2017, 09:54 AM
RE: holding out for a hero - by Eljay - August 25, 2017, 07:37 AM
RE: holding out for a hero - by Antumbra - August 25, 2017, 01:31 PM