Redhawk Caldera I taste every molecule.
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,599 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
Phox didn't spend too much time with the pups, but it was not as though he ignored them completely. He was familiar enough with them, but he certainly had not bonded with them like he had with his older siblings (blood or otherwise) or his littermates (especially Towhee). Still, he did check on them occasionally, and the smell of blood immediately sent his heart racing when he approached the den. Thankfully, it appeared that Towhee had taken care of... whatever it was. It was kind of hard to tell what it had been when it was alive, but it wasn't big enough to be a wolf... at least not a fully-grown one. Towhee loved the pups, so he didn't even consider the possibility that it might have been one of them.

-What was it?- he asked, using their silent language to ask. He defaulted to it whenever he "spoke" to her, preferring it to get things across more clearly. It was easier to talk to others through spoken word, but he found communicating with Towhee to be easiest when they used their own language. Something about talking to her that way just made sense to him, even when he couldn't do it as well with others.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
I taste every molecule. - by Towhee - October 18, 2017, 08:47 AM
RE: I taste every molecule. - by Phox - November 03, 2017, 11:38 AM
RE: I taste every molecule. - by Towhee - November 03, 2017, 05:24 PM
RE: I taste every molecule. - by Phox - November 03, 2017, 09:09 PM
RE: I taste every molecule. - by Towhee - November 05, 2017, 12:19 PM