Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,115 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
The friendly lady suggested that they could go and look for the fox. "I saw it — I mean, it was headed around a corner and almost ran into me, but I didn't realise 'til it was too late." He had tried to not make it seem like he was incompetent, but it was pretty hard to tell the story around that angle. "Anyway, uhm, we can go look for it now." He smiled awkwardly and followed the friendly lady as she lead the way, then began telling a story about... moss.

"Moss?" he asked, blinking. "Is that for, uh... Is — Are you a medic?" He guessed that that was what the moss would be for, anyway. Why else would she be gathering moss? Eljay knew only a little bit about that sort of thing, but he was happy to find out that she was a medic. "Do you know anything about uhm... about delivering puppies? I was studying that in my old pack — I mean, I want to help with that, uhm, with herbs and just, helping in the delivery, if that makes sense." Eljay smiled awkwardly, though he hoped that the friendly lady had some tips for him while they would look for the fox (though he knew they should probably be quiet if they actually wanted to find the fox).
Messages In This Thread
dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Mallaidh - December 14, 2017, 09:09 PM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Eljay - December 15, 2017, 05:53 AM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Portia - December 16, 2017, 12:41 PM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Mallaidh - December 17, 2017, 07:43 PM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Eljay - December 19, 2017, 04:48 AM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Portia - December 30, 2017, 12:12 PM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Eljay - January 08, 2018, 04:42 AM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Portia - January 31, 2018, 05:50 PM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Mallaidh - February 03, 2018, 06:27 PM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Eljay - February 05, 2018, 05:39 AM