Flycatcher Downs in your pose as the dust settled around us;;
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Love.
The nickname made Alarian's heart skip a beat, though he had heard Lennon call Korei that before. Still, it soothed his hurt some, as did the gentle licks upon his face. He took a moment to be grateful that his companion had not questioned him further.
At Lennon's next words, particularly the us part, Ali couldn't help but smile. The pain was gone now, replaced by a swirl of nerves and deep affection. He couldn't hide his emotions in this state; he didn't even try. The boy stood again, leaning close and licking Lennon's cheek before gently pressing his head into the other's neck just under his chin. He tucked himself against him softly.
The future will be better-- different. He promised. I won't hesitate again... not when it's going to be more than my life at stake.
But he could not change the past, could he? Could not erase that he had let the one who had hurt him go free, that he had allowed this stranger to continue hurting others. Ali tried to ward the thoughts away, repeating to himself that he would not make that mistake again.
Thank you, Lennon. The boy murmured softly after a pause. We've been through a lot in the short time we've known each other, and you haven't abandoned me. I hope you know I won't abandon you either-- no matter what. I'd follow you past the edge of the world if you needed me.
Messages In This Thread
in your pose as the dust settled around us;; - by Alarian - January 16, 2018, 06:03 PM
RE: in your pose as the dust settled around us;; - by Alarian - January 17, 2018, 06:42 PM