Mount Apikuni just like magic, i'll be flying free
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
The bark startled him, and he flinched back with flattened ears, terrified for a moment-- but it was only Xahi. His relief at seeing it was not an orange-eyed stranger overruled any upset he might have felt at her for barking at him in such a way, and before he could put further thought into it she was speaking again. Oh, no. She had noticed his mood, and now he was obligated to explain. Of course she had noticed; he was being dramatic, as usual.
The boy lowered his head, relaxing and twitching his ears in a subtle response to her unspoken request. Alarian would not be bothered if she wanted to move closer. Then he realized that he must have startled her if she was already out here-- and he spoke thickly through the tears, guilt underlaying his tone. I'm sorry. I didn't think anyone was out here.
Messages In This Thread
just like magic, i'll be flying free - by Alarian - January 28, 2018, 03:45 PM
RE: just like magic, i'll be flying free - by Xahi - January 28, 2018, 10:33 PM
RE: just like magic, i'll be flying free - by Alarian - January 28, 2018, 10:40 PM
RE: just like magic, i'll be flying free - by Xahi - January 30, 2018, 02:00 PM
RE: just like magic, i'll be flying free - by Alarian - February 03, 2018, 01:46 AM
RE: just like magic, i'll be flying free - by Xahi - February 03, 2018, 02:16 AM
RE: just like magic, i'll be flying free - by Alarian - March 07, 2018, 01:40 AM