Moonspear I need some critical information.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She rumbled affectionately during any greetings exchanged, and when Vela settled down before her, she got comfortable herself--as well as she could for now, and tipped her ears forward to hear her daughter out. There was something almost foreboding about it, or maybe it was more the way Vela paused to listen after she laid her need for discussion out like that that made her think that. Suspicions were raising by the second and the matron of the mountain tilted her head with an interested smirk on as she listened onward.

"Oh?" she hummed. "Do not worry, he will not hear of it," she assured her, whatever it was. His involvement would likely not be necessary, although there were a few (highly pessimistic) options that did warrant having him know.. but that was getting well ahead of herself. Likely it was just something a girl her age wanted some privacy about, or maybe something he just could not know about yet. Not something dire, a threat to her well-being somehow. 

However, knowing that Charon was his most doting just before and after their offspring were born, she could only guess that he'd be off busy for a while since he had just checked in on her, brought a snack, and she had no other needs. But he might not, so she would allow Vela to proceed after a quick disclaimer. "He was here when that was fresh, and mentioned something about patrol probably before he went on.." she said, gesturing to the remains of the kill scattered on the ground a few feet away that were well picked clean. "Should be well out of earshot by now, for now.. What is it?" she asked quietly as she crossed her forelegs, one on top of the other.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
I need some critical information. - by Vela - March 05, 2018, 04:25 AM
RE: I need some critical information. - by Amekaze - March 06, 2018, 12:01 AM
RE: I need some critical information. - by Vela - March 11, 2018, 01:53 PM
RE: I need some critical information. - by Amekaze - March 12, 2018, 10:00 PM
RE: I need some critical information. - by Vela - March 14, 2018, 04:26 PM
RE: I need some critical information. - by Amekaze - March 15, 2018, 12:27 AM
RE: I need some critical information. - by Vela - March 15, 2018, 07:38 AM
RE: I need some critical information. - by Amekaze - March 21, 2018, 12:30 AM
RE: I need some critical information. - by Vela - March 26, 2018, 09:18 AM