Moonspear I need some critical information.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Drogon, then? Amekaze couldn't say she was surprised.. even if she did not have all too much to do with him herself. He came highly regarded, hadn't bothered her any, and had stayed. She was silent as she took the rest of this in, quickly becoming aware of what direction this was steering in. "Ah. No," she began with, giving her that piece of solace right away. She thought it was interesting how averse she was to the notion of pregnancy, but honestly that was fine with her.

Vela was far too young to concern herself with it and Amekaze felt like in a way, she understood. As a young wolf, an almost yearling, babies had never been on her to-do list. It had taken years for her to come around at all.. and a very specific set of variables that was this mountain and Charon, evidently. "First, you are too young for puppies to even be a possibility for you," she explained, remembering a vaguely similar time last year when a cerberus, likely Alya, had cornered her about the topic just before Vela's litter had been born. "And, you can be paired up with anyone for anytime without having babes. It is not only the having a partner that results in offspring," she sighed, toeing a careful line and sure that this was going to get more questions but she was prepared.

Before it could get too in depth, she shook her head and wanted to keep the Drogon matter close-by too because she had a lot to find out about that one apparently. Not finding herself overly adverse to the notion already was probably the best start anyone could hope for. It seemed a little soon to be pairing off her last pale daughter to a yearling in her ranks. Drogon was on his way, but he still had a lot  to prove and establish in the meantime in her stingy opinion--but, treating her daughter well was going to earn him some regard quickly. "Well, what you should do can be many things. Anything really. Spend time together, hunt.. bond, and get to know him as you grow together. There is no hurry, especially if you are already exclusive. Do you think you will become mates one day?" she asked. She tried to think back to when, precisely, she might have called herself and Charon formally exclusive. Most officially as mates, she knew when and where even, but maybe truly it even predated that to not so long after their beginnings as dual alphas. From there, it had been awfully easy.
Messages In This Thread
I need some critical information. - by Vela - March 05, 2018, 04:25 AM
RE: I need some critical information. - by Amekaze - March 06, 2018, 12:01 AM
RE: I need some critical information. - by Vela - March 11, 2018, 01:53 PM
RE: I need some critical information. - by Amekaze - March 12, 2018, 10:00 PM
RE: I need some critical information. - by Vela - March 14, 2018, 04:26 PM
RE: I need some critical information. - by Amekaze - March 15, 2018, 12:27 AM
RE: I need some critical information. - by Vela - March 15, 2018, 07:38 AM
RE: I need some critical information. - by Amekaze - March 21, 2018, 12:30 AM
RE: I need some critical information. - by Vela - March 26, 2018, 09:18 AM
RE: I need some critical information. - by Amekaze - April 08, 2018, 11:28 PM
RE: I need some critical information. - by Vela - April 09, 2018, 02:41 PM