Heron Lake Plateau So there's this puzzle I work on endlessly
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
I'm sorry, I thought you knew— came Niamh's voice behind the haze of his high-pitched laughter; it came in endless waves, rising in pitch until he couldn't hear anything anymore but the pounding of the blood in his ears. She looked concerned. Screech, on the other hand, found it harder and harder to breathe the more he tried. He could inhale fine but his chest was starting to hurt. It felt like his lungs had seized up and refused to decompress — and soon enough he was freaking out over that, instead of the news that his sister might be having his kids.

He grit his teeth in a grin, but soon it was a grimace. He tried to exhale, yet every time he opened his mouth and gesticulated an exhalation, nothing came out of him. Things were starting to get a bit murky. If he didn't get air soon (or calm the fuck down) he might just pass out — but how would he explain any of this to Niamh? She couldn't know that he'd slept with his own sister — but if Raven's kids — his kids — if those things made it to term then — if they looked like him 

nope, there was absolutely no chill left in Screech.
Messages In This Thread
RE: So there's this puzzle I work on endlessly - by Titmouse (Ghost) - May 24, 2018, 12:56 AM