Heron Lake Plateau So there's this puzzle I work on endlessly
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
Okay so the look on her face was one thing, but hearing that word spoken aloud  (which he hadn't heard before today but absolutely understood) made his stomach churn. This was what he'd wanted - questions - but now he really had to perform or this would be another case of shoving foot in mouth and Screech couldn't afford that.

Fuck, okay, I... I shouldn't say anything, his voice dropped and became quiet, which was odd, but he came to a conclusion hastily and explained: After they came in and took over, y'know how I fought with Towhee? Well, I needed some help after - so I went lookin' for Raven. this was where his abilities would be tested; Screech needed to be believable or this could backfire. He sighed and seemed reluctant to continue, but after a second he added, I found her with some guy I had never seen before. I thought he was a new recruit - or at least someone who had appeared after I had left - and she looked uh... Occupied.

He would have wiggled his eyebrows but instead faced Niamh and gave her a pointed look, then glanced down bashfully. I didn't know what to say so I left them alone. But later, I asked her about it a couple days ago... And we argued. I threatened to tell everyone about it, but like... I was just being a dick, I wasn't serious. That part was true; his conviction grew strong as he spoke. He had tried to blackmail Raven and their fight was pretty explosive.

After giving Niamh a second to take that in, he asked: Are you... Are you sure Quixote is the father? What if shes just... y'know, using him to cover her ass? You didn't see her face when we were taking - I thought she was gonna chase me out!
Messages In This Thread
RE: So there's this puzzle I work on endlessly - by Titmouse (Ghost) - May 27, 2018, 10:05 PM