Broken Boulder if there were any more left of me, i'd give it to you
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Sounds fun, He offered with a slightly wry grin, tail swishing absently. He was glad to hear Zamael was making an effort, though; he knew better than anyone that his brother wasn't very social, at least not by nature, and he'd admittedly been a little worried. He wanted to say more, but then Zamael was speaking again, so he listened instead.
He nodded affirmation to the question, and only moments later his expression fell slightly. Honestly, he'd had a long time to build up resentment toward the long-dead male; he'd taken his brother from him first with love, then with grief, in such a short period of time. He never wanted to hear the name again, but he couldn't bear the hurt in Zamael's expression.
He leaned his head gently against the other's shoulder. I'm sorry, He murmured, voice soft. There was little else he could offer. He couldn't bring Carvel back, nor could he take away the pain— but he could be here, now, and maybe in time it would hurt a little less.
Messages In This Thread
RE: if there were any more left of me, i'd give it to you - by Alarian - August 23, 2018, 11:21 PM