Kildeer Rest just give me time to give you a waste of time
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
The air between them was definitely off, but he supposed he'd started it— but then he mentioned Zamael, and suddenly he didn't care that the air between them was off.
He was, He answered, voice a touch colder than it had been. There was no reason for him to be upset, but— fuck, what had Zamael told him? He wasn't about to ask. Instead he was silent for a couple beats, wondering what there was to say, exactly. Maybe— now was a good time to... end this? What little existed between them, anyway.
I've actually been meaning to talk to you, He tried to sound lighthearted, settling back on his haunches and studying Samothes. I think it might be time to uh— stop. This. Technically he wasn't obligated to explain at all, so he left it there and really hoped he didn't ask why. Because honestly, Alarian didn't actually have anyone to talk to about Delight, about his feelings— and god help the first person to push on that particular subject.
Messages In This Thread
RE: just give me time to give you a waste of time - by Alarian - July 21, 2018, 11:55 PM