Bearclaw Valley I’m looking for something, or someone
3 Posts
Ooc — Skye
Joining 
Lillian looked around the area. She was certain that she needed to join a pack, if there was a pack here. She howled to alert someone, hopefully they would come. If not, she would try her luck elsewhere.

The girl had never been in a pack in her whole life. She was ready to join, but was unsure if the pack would accept her, “Will they accept me?” 
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Laurel had left the pups in someone else's care -- it helped that they were growing and out of their tiny phase now, all but Merrick, so the whole pack looked after them now -- and made her way to the borders as she heard someone howl. She made her way to the entrance to bearclaw valley where someone was already waiting.

Laurel carried her body proudly as she approached to show her status as alpha and silently demanded respect in return. "What do you want?" Laurel asked, not unkindly even though her choice of words was a bit blunt.
3 Posts
Ooc — Skye
She jumped when she heard another wolf’s voice, “Uhh, I’m looking for a pack to join, if there’s one in the area anyway.” She said. This was one of the scenarios in which she would have to be confident and not show submission. The woman met with aggression, so Lillian would have stand up for herself

Her stance was set somewhat widely apart, just in case the lady attacked. Her ears were to the side of her head somewhat lowly set; and her eyes had a determined gaze to them.

Now she was ready to face her. And hopefully, join a pack.
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Laurel rolled her eyes as the girl startled. Hadn't she been paying attention. She called Laurel here to start with! Another roll of her eyes followed as the girl quickly threw out an unprepared statement. "If there wasn't a pack in the area, they probably wouldn't be replying so swiftly to your call," Laurel haughtily responded.

In response to the stranger's lack of submission, Laurel's hackles rose and she further lifted her tail over her back. The tip of her tail twitched while she explained: "I'm Laurel. The Alpha here." Her words were pointed as she tried to make it clear that she wanted the other to submit -- and give her name, too -- and give her a good reason to accept her into their ranks.
3 Posts
Ooc — Skye
"I'm Lillian." She said. Laurel, that's her name, and she's the alpha. She told herself. She went back to a normal stance since she was sure that Laurel wouldn't attack her. Hopefully not. She had shown aggression, but Lillian seemed to trust her.

She waited for a reply from her, I really hope I get to join. She thought.
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
The other wolf introduced herself as Lillian, but didn't submit. A growl rumbled in Laurel's throat as she further arched her head up and drew closer. Her eyes sought contact, intended to make Lillian look away from her in submission. Laurel expected her to at least tell her to-be Alpha why she should be admitted into the pack, but instead nothing came.

Normally Laurel might've just chased her off but they could use the wolves here — so she would give another chance. She was still a hot headed wolf though, so her tone was not friendly at all when she continued their encounter: "Better start submitting like a low ranking wolf should, and telling me why you deserve to be a part of Bearclaw Valley, then." Her body language remained overly dominant and tense; she would not drop that act until she saw the submission that she yearned for. This was what she taught her pups, so it would not do to have another wolf in the pack who did not follow those same rules.