Stone Circle turn your head towards the storm that's surely coming along
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Hope im not over-posting anyone ^^' Are we going to wait for the other two BCV wolves? Im fine with whichever posting order we go!

“We’re here to see my sister, the leader here and her children."

The white male, whom he guessed was the alpha by his body language, was the first the speak. Greyback didn't know much about Bearclaw Valley except for their blood ties to Valette and several other Easthollow wolves, but found it awfully rude of him to speak over Indra. Did the males of the pack normally speak first before the females? Greyback wanted to wrinkle his nose at such a concept, but kept his smiling facade regardless, knowing that hospitality was due.

"How'd they get there?"
"What happen on you face?"

He heard two small voices asking various things, but was unable to notice who it was. He looked at the bunch, finding a plump piebald pup and tiny black blob staring openly at his face-his scar. He cleared his throat with a hum after a few seconds of silence and looked to the side, glancing to the stones before turning back to them.

Bending down to give a loud whisper, he spoke "Those are secrets, but how about I tell you little ones later once everyone is settled, okay?" Greyback gave them a small wink before raising up, a smile never leaving his face. It was then that he noticed Valette join, her dark pelt easy to spot from his peripheral vision. 

He listed to Laurel speak afterwards, introducing herself and the small band of wolves around them. He made an effort to look at each one of them as they were called, giving a nod of his head to acknowledge them. It was only when she was done that he bent his right forepaw and bowed deeply to them. "It's a pleasure to meet you all, I'm hoping your travels went well?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: turn your head towards the storm that's surely coming along - by Greyback - August 16, 2018, 09:35 AM