Meadowlark Prairie i know you want to cry all night, all night
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
Tag for reference.

Since the hunt, Mou felt much more confident in his body's abilities. He still wasn't as sure-footed as some of the healthier adults but he wasn't afraid to leave the territory to scout nearby areas—he was never away for very long. A part of him would always be nervous of the world outside the influence of the dark wood.

After soundlessly indicating to @Maegi that he wanted to go exploring, and that he'd be back before too long, he set out. The woods let him pass without issue. Mou thought he felt a presence though, a persistent sensation of being watched, even after the woods were behind him. He didn't need to look up to see Maegi's little bird perched in the branches overhead; it called out to him with a twittering noise as he slipped away, and then took off back in to the dark.

The meadow that spread out before him was nothing special, except for the slightest chill of the wind that shifted through the reeds. Mou thought the sky looked particularly grim today, likely forecasting some bad weather. He paused when his hindquarters began to quake and at that point, he noticed a small shape in the distance. It moved with some confidence, and held a gait that he recognized as canine. Another wolf? Mou's spine tingled with apprehension and as the sensation worked its way along, he noticed that it faded around his lower back, thus beginning the pins and needles in his haunches.

Messages In This Thread
i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 03:39 PM
RE: i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Titmouse (Ghost) - September 30, 2018, 04:04 PM
RE: i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 04:16 PM
RE: i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 05:14 PM
RE: i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 05:53 PM
RE: i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 06:35 PM