Meadowlark Prairie i know you want to cry all night, all night
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
omg thank you for the kudos!!

Of all the things Mou had ever hoped to be — healthyalive — the concept of earning a trade evaded him. Yet here he was, potentially recruiting a wolf to the family. It struck him as something wholly alien but not unwelcome; the stranger's question brought an expression of surprise to Mou's features, an alertness, and he gave a noncomittal shrug because he honestly had no idea.

He glanced over his shoulder, that big bird-shaped scar straining a little with the effort as he looked at the distant forest. This stranger was healthy and strong, and he didn't seem to be aggressive, so bringing him to the forest wouldn't pose much risk. They had tricks up their sleeves to make up for any shenanigans if Mou judged this guy wrong — and then he realized, he was including himself in that thought.

They. Blackfeather — we.

Mou motioned for the stranger to move closer, but was stepping away — he was trying to say, come with me. Perhaps he should not be the judge of this man but he could lead him to the woods and let his family figure out if he was worthy.

Messages In This Thread
i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 03:39 PM
RE: i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 04:16 PM
RE: i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 05:14 PM
RE: i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 05:53 PM
RE: i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Titmouse (Ghost) - September 30, 2018, 06:02 PM
RE: i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 06:35 PM