The Heartwood i'm a ghost of you, you're a ghost of me
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer

I belong to the sea, the ghost answered. It was not such a shocking discovery. Seelie had lived in close quarters to the sea, and Mou understood the power of it better than most. He wondered if this wolf had come from the island or one similar to it. Maybe he was one of Seelie's friends - which would make him a friend of Mou's, although for now the boy was skeptical. The question was turned back on him and he answered before he had time to think, shaking his head.

Maybe it wasn't the best idea to share information about the woods with everyone he encountered; no doubt he would learn this soon (on a trip westward to the caldera in the next few days, in fact). A forest like this one, he explained after a moment, and then after some struggling he pronounced with his actual voice, Blackfeather, but due to his impediment it sounded more like bleakfedder. He was curious of this wolf, but ultimately his nerves won out and instead of asking questions he fell to his familiar, comforting silence.
Messages In This Thread
i'm a ghost of you, you're a ghost of me - by Ford - October 05, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: i'm a ghost of you, you're a ghost of me - by Ford - October 08, 2018, 11:30 AM
RE: i'm a ghost of you, you're a ghost of me - by Ford - October 08, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: i'm a ghost of you, you're a ghost of me - by Ford - October 09, 2018, 12:33 PM
RE: i'm a ghost of you, you're a ghost of me - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 09, 2018, 05:12 PM
RE: i'm a ghost of you, you're a ghost of me - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 08:54 PM
RE: i'm a ghost of you, you're a ghost of me - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 10:52 AM
RE: i'm a ghost of you, you're a ghost of me - by Ford - October 26, 2018, 04:47 PM
RE: i'm a ghost of you, you're a ghost of me - by Ford - November 02, 2018, 12:18 PM