Fox's Glade they said that they found it in the basement
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
He nods at her first words, and can't help but return her smile — it'd be nice to feel needed, for once. There'd usually been some other medic at the Sanctuary besides himself, and while that was fine, it certainly hadn't helped his sense of importance. What had he done around there, anyway? Fill the caches, walk the borders — like any pack wolf. Nothing like a real leader. He tries not to think about how much better things probably are without him as leader; that should feel like a good thing, but it only makes him feel worthless.
I'd be happy to do that, He tells her, pausing a beat before he continues. But I won't be able to build up a good supply of herbs until spring comes again — it limits me a little, but not too much. He listens to her next words before he speaks again, admittedly a little unsettled at the thought of hunting bison. He can get over it, but — they're just... very big. And he is not very big. Ugh. Still — a home. Thank you, Valette. Is there anything I should know about the pack?
Messages In This Thread
they said that they found it in the basement - by Alarian - October 18, 2018, 10:13 PM
RE: they said that they found it in the basement - by Alarian - October 24, 2018, 11:48 AM