Stone Circle will the darkness fall upon me when the air is growing thin?
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Ira watched carefully as the young boy wiped away his tears and held out his bloodied paw. He was young, but she had no reason to believe he was so young as to cry over a cut paw pad. Her eyes flicked between the boy's face and his raised paw before she dipped her head to lick at the wound. If she was allowed to continue she would give it a quick cleaning before speaking again, Throwing rocks is still not the solution you should be looking for. It would be a shame if that became infected. The stone wolf's eyes lingered before she looked out to the riverside. You are one of Valette's children. That means you just lost your father correct?

She didn't need to look at his face to confirm her growing suspicions, she has dealt with father issues for too long now to not recognize the pain the boy was feeling. If you have anything to say you may say it. I will not tell anyone. I know you do not know me and I know little about you, but we might actually have a lot more in common than you think.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: will the darkness fall upon me when the air is growing thin? - by Ira - November 02, 2018, 03:02 PM