Overture Downs oh, lord, what have i become?
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
He knows he shouldn't leave his friends as often as he does, but to be fair, that'd been the point of running away. And... he misses Delight.
He finds few regrets in his decision to leave the pack, but his ex-lover is one of them; it's painful to think of him that way, now. He'd never meant to hurt him — but he can't trust himself not to, and he knows this is the best thing for both of them. But still, it just... fucking hurts. So he takes a walk to clear his head, not expecting much to come of it; maybe a hunt, maybe less of this awful pressure in his chest. Or maybe he'll just make his legs hurt.
He almost doesn't notice Terance — no, correction, he doesn't notice Terance until he's close enough that it's definitely embarrassing, even walking right towards him. And when the dark male finally does catch his attention, his first instinct is alarm. His fur fluffs out and a brief half-yelp slips from him before he breaks off, embarrassed. Oh — Terance, He sucks in a breath, remembering the man's awkward visit. Seabreeze's ex. Ughhh... Sorry, I didn't see you — um, what are you uh... doing? Here? Good job, Ali; that's not rude at all. But... well, isn't Sunspire a bit far from here?
Messages In This Thread
oh, lord, what have i become? - by Terance - October 21, 2018, 06:49 PM
RE: oh, lord, what have i become? - by Alarian - October 21, 2018, 07:03 PM
RE: oh, lord, what have i become? - by Terance - October 21, 2018, 07:08 PM
RE: oh, lord, what have i become? - by Alarian - October 21, 2018, 07:22 PM
RE: oh, lord, what have i become? - by Terance - October 21, 2018, 07:29 PM
RE: oh, lord, what have i become? - by Alarian - October 21, 2018, 07:41 PM
RE: oh, lord, what have i become? - by Terance - October 21, 2018, 07:48 PM
RE: oh, lord, what have i become? - by Alarian - October 21, 2018, 08:01 PM
RE: oh, lord, what have i become? - by Terance - October 21, 2018, 08:43 PM
RE: oh, lord, what have i become? - by Alarian - October 21, 2018, 08:59 PM
RE: oh, lord, what have i become? - by Terance - October 21, 2018, 09:13 PM