Wapun Meadow i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
He stays perfectly still as he searches for the source of the sound, and surely that awful smell — but it's quiet now, and he can't see anything. He starts to wonder if it's his mind playing tricks on him again; barring the weird experience when he'd been sick, it's been awhile now since that has happened to him. But maybe he shouldn't dismiss that experience. Maybe it'd triggered something within him, and now he's going crazy just like he always —
His thoughts are interrupted by a small dark shape launching toward him, and a brief yelp slips from him as he scrambles backward. It takes him a moment to register that it's another wolf, but his alarm only fades by fractions upon recognizing the youth's features. What the fuck? He doesn't even have the presence of mind to feel bad for cursing at the girl; were it not for the eyes, he would swear he's staring at some kind of reincarnation of — her. He doesn't quite think of her in words or some ill-fitting name of his own choosing — more the way one might recall a feeling. The mute woman of the wilds; beautiful, feral, untouchable and unknowable. It's been a long time since he's thought about her, and now here she is, staring at him with the wrong eyes from a body far too young. It's more than a little unsettling.
The shock wears off after a few moments, and guilt starts to set in, but he's still on edge. He wants to say something else — maybe apologize for cussing? But the words evade him, so he stares instead.
Messages In This Thread
i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Alarian - October 29, 2018, 12:42 PM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Nunataq - October 29, 2018, 12:57 PM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Alarian - October 30, 2018, 03:43 PM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Nunataq - November 01, 2018, 05:45 AM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Alarian - November 04, 2018, 07:27 PM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Nunataq - November 05, 2018, 04:06 AM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Alarian - November 05, 2018, 06:05 PM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Nunataq - November 06, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Alarian - December 05, 2018, 05:53 PM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Nunataq - December 09, 2018, 08:03 AM