Stone Circle Wide eyes
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback can tell the younger is a bit distressed by their speech, and wonders if its because of his presence. Is it his size? His scar? He takes a step backward just in case, worried to upset them more and lingers his gaze on their build.

The male is small, light-weight, almost feminine like. The way his silky fur falls reminds him almost of his daughter's pack where the wolves prided themselves on their good looks. It reminded him of Venicy, but Greyback quickly closed his eyes and sighed outward to compose himself.

"Alarian," He repeated, testing the name on his tongue and nodding as he commit it to memory. "No need to apologize, it is a pleasure to meet you as well," He replied with a small smile, attempting to lift to awkward veil around them.

He was caught abruptly though when asked about the weather. Surprised, he blinked a few times before casting his giant head upwards to look above, and then around. He looked down at the ground that was littered with snow. "I wouldn't call it nice," he chuckled, brutish voice nearly echoing. "But perhaps others enjoy it that way." He wondered if Alarian liked the cold.

Turning, he took a step away, his ears perked and tail limp. "You are new to Easthollow, correct? Would you like to walk with me, I'd be more than happy to show you around?"

Messages In This Thread
Wide eyes - by Greyback - October 29, 2018, 07:34 PM
RE: Wide eyes - by Alarian - October 29, 2018, 07:55 PM
RE: Wide eyes - by Greyback - October 29, 2018, 09:05 PM
RE: Wide eyes - by Alarian - October 29, 2018, 10:52 PM
RE: Wide eyes - by Greyback - October 31, 2018, 05:03 PM
RE: Wide eyes - by Alarian - November 04, 2018, 06:38 PM
RE: Wide eyes - by Greyback - November 12, 2018, 02:17 PM