Overture Downs so watch your time, time descends
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
she was not so subtly sizing up his scarred countenance and charcoal body when he spoke terance's name: jolted from her assessment, indra's gaze found that singular eye anew, startled.

how many wolves had terance known? it seemed his influence spread out in some strange constellation over the wild - indra was captured with all the small, intricate ways she had known a friend of his, a sister of his, a relative. she wasn't thrilled with the idea of exposing where she slept to this man- for many reasons - but the writing was on the wall in terms of scent on her pelt, and lying had never come smoothly to the she-wolf.

"i am," she admitted, sounding none-to-happy about it- but before she could expand, the weight of his second question hit her. a frown furrowed across her features. "yes." she answered - and it was true, although in the present she felt none too confident about the rocky ground she stood on. "how do you know terance?"
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
so watch your time, time descends - by Indra - November 05, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: so watch your time, time descends - by Alarian - November 06, 2018, 09:22 AM
RE: so watch your time, time descends - by Indra - November 06, 2018, 09:41 AM
RE: so watch your time, time descends - by Alarian - November 06, 2018, 10:10 AM
RE: so watch your time, time descends - by Indra - November 06, 2018, 10:19 AM
RE: so watch your time, time descends - by Alarian - November 06, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: so watch your time, time descends - by Indra - November 09, 2018, 11:21 AM
RE: so watch your time, time descends - by Alarian - December 31, 2018, 10:52 PM