Stone Circle i found her naked with her best friend in the tub
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Here comes big man

A lone howl.

It caught his attention, interrupting his evening at the stone circle where he would give a small prayer before going on a patrol. Exhaling through his teeth with relief, he finished up his thoughts with the warrior stone before turning int the direction of the sound.

Making his way through the tall dried grass of the meadow, Greyback inched towards the figure at the border who was surprisingly with his daughter Ira. Smiling as he came upon them, he was able to hear the stranger ask about the stones and his daughter recite her name and give information in return. Standing tall like the massive stones themselves, he gave a small bow. "Greetings Miss Elysium, Ira." He turned to his daughter, holding his smile to her.

"I see you have met my daughter, Ira. It is a pleasure to meet you." As he looked at his pup he wondered if she would be upset with his introduction. He never knew how she would react nowadays with their sour relationship. "Im just passing through, I can relay a message  to Alpha Valette...unless you want to." He turned a brow upright as he waited for his daughter's reply.

Messages In This Thread
i found her naked with her best friend in the tub - by Lily - November 09, 2018, 01:33 PM
RE: i found her naked with her best friend in the tub - by Greyback - November 13, 2018, 02:17 PM