Stone Circle i found her naked with her best friend in the tub
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback stood shocked with his mouth slightly open, embarrassed at the fact he had used the stranger's home name as her own. He gave a small chuckle and quickly apologized with a "My bad, Miss Lily," before glancing to his daughter.

It was when Ira looked at him that he took a step back, ready to leave. He couldn't remember if this was the first time she didn't glare at him but was glad none the less. As his daughter explained the stones he gave nods of agreement. She was capable of carrying the message and answering Lily's questions. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Lily but I must be going now. Please, take care."

Turning around, Greyback steadily made his way back up the hills to Stone Circle, his figure blending in with them.

Messages In This Thread
i found her naked with her best friend in the tub - by Lily - November 09, 2018, 01:33 PM
RE: i found her naked with her best friend in the tub - by Greyback - November 15, 2018, 02:34 PM