Duck Lake we sang silent night in three parts, which was fun
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
So you live here, now. For some reason the words feel like being struck. Yeah, right at the bottom of the lake, He jokes wearily, immediately regretting it — though he kind of wishes it was true. Can't be a fuck-up if you're dead at the bottom of a lake. He goes silent for another moment, swallowing hard as he tries to find the nerve to say more.
I'm sorry, He manages finally, voice tight, and something breaks within him. I tried. I tried so hard to keep everything together — to keep myself together, for the Sanctuary. But I just — His voice breaks and he stops to take a breath, trying to calm his fried nerves. I couldn't do it anymore. Zamael left, and Eris died, and I realized that — that I was just making everyone miserable. That I couldn't be anything I was trying to be for you guys. That I don't even know who I am anymore — and you're better off with Seabreeze and Olive and — Delight. As soon as the name passes his lips, his voice leaves him again, and he can only suck in a shaking breath and watch Lily's face anxiously.
Messages In This Thread
we sang silent night in three parts, which was fun - by Lily - November 09, 2018, 01:38 PM
RE: we sang silent night in three parts, which was fun - by Alarian - November 10, 2018, 03:55 PM